Denver is consistently rated one of the safest and top cities for bicycling in the country. Come see what the buzz is about and see your city on two wheels.
We have a range of hybrids, commuters, and townie bikes that make it easy to explore the Denver area paths and trails.
- Tange Infinity butted CrMo steel
- Designed for 26" rear and 20"(BMX) front wheels
- Designed for front and rear disc brakes (ISO mounts)
- Fork has 1-1/8" straight steerer (fits a SHIS ZS44/28.6 ~ ZS44/30.0 headset)
- Due to it's unique front end geometry, it steers like a normal bike
- Modular high-tensile steel rack. Measures 14.5" x 20". Mount wood to it. Mount a Wald 157 basket to it. Put a massive crate on the front.
- Kickstand plate
- Rack/fender eyelets on frame and fork
- Vertical dropouts
- Paint: Pumpkin Orange