Denver eBike Rebate Program
Denver's #1 Stop for Electric Bikes
Save up to $1400 on a new eBike at SloHi with the 2023 Denver EBike Rebate Program!
SloHi believes in electric bikes and electric cargo bikes. We have been selling and servicing eBikes and eCargo bikes for longer than any other shop around.
We can often be found riding our eBikes to work and around town. We replace car trips with two-wheeled excursions, carrying big loads in our racks and baskets.
Come test ride an electric bike or electric cargo bike and see our city in a new way. Reduce car trips (and car payments) by commuting with an eBike instead.
We stock electric bikes from Giant, Liv, Momentum, Orbea, Tern, SWFT, Benno, and Yuba.
Denver eBike Rebate Overview:
City of Denver residents will be eligible to instantly save $300 off any eBike and $500 off any e-CargoBike. Income-qualified residents may also qualify for up to $1,400 towards an eBike.
This instant rebate is offered to all City of Denver residents over the age of 16. Proof of a physical Denver address is required. Full eligibility details are available at the bottom of this page.
All eBikes stocked and sold by SloHi are eligible, with the exception of a few full-suspension eMTBs. Our staff is happy to review your needs and budget in order to make the best recommendation for you and your family.
Personal Eligibility Requirements
The applicant must be a resident of Denver, Colorado and 16 years of age or older. Proof of a physical Denver address is required. All documents presented must be dated within one year of application.
- Computer Generated Bill (utility, credit card, doctor, hospital, etc.)
- Bank Statement
- Pre-Printed Pay Stub
- First-Class Mail (from a government agency or court)
- Current Homeowner's, Renter's, or Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy
- Mortgage, Lease, or Rental Contract
- Transcript or Report Card from an Accredited School
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- USPS Change Of Address Form (CNL107), DD214
- Individuals who are unable to provide acceptable documents to verify their physical Denver, Colorado address may be eligible to provide alternative documents to meet the requirement