The Side Entry cage is great for smaller frames or when the main triangle space is being shared with a frame bag. - Two-piece construction allows set up for right or left side use - 3/4 wrap bottle cage securely holds a bottle over burly terrain - Flared "wings" in the opening make getting a bottle in and out easy - Constructed of 6463 T5 Aluminum - Weighs only 43g
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars. Drop in your travel mug (with a good lid to avoid splash stains) and enjoy the ride. - Constructed of 5052 alloy and lined with rubber to better grip travel mugs - Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces) - Dimensions: 8cm (3.125") diameter at top, tapering to 7.5cm (2.95") at bottom - Lifetime PDWarranty
The PDW Hot Take cup holder is adjustable to hold most any size of travel thermos. Its soft design will keep hot or cold liquids at arm's length, secure and rattle-free.
The Portland Design Works Sparrow Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. The Sparrow's wings fold in to securely cradle your water bottle and the cut outs help keep the cage light. Get a Sparrow and make your ride fly. - Constructed of 5052 alloy - Includes two stainless bolts for installation - Weight: 57g (2oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty
The shape of the white VGD Cage was inspired by the legendary brandy toting St. Bernard rescue dogs of the Swiss Alps. The black VGD was designed to represent another type of rescue dog: the everyday Black Lab mix who's waiting to steal your heart and be adopted at the local shelter. - PDW donates 10% of profits from the Very Good Dog (VGD) Cage to animal advocacy organizations that help very good dogs in need.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
$9.99 - $10.00
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
$11.00 - $13.99
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Features - Composite injection molded technology - 30% lighter without sacrificing stiffness - Right or left side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 26g
- Reversible cage design for easy use from both the left and right-hand easily - Highly flexible injected Nylon material - Ideal for smaller sized frames
$10.00 - $11.00
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$8.00 - $13.99
Features - Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle - Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic - Easy to squeeze - 100% BPA-free - Recyclable
Clamps onto handlebars with adjustable clamp to provide easy water bottle access.
Stay Hydrated on the Long Ride Expanding beverage holder accommodates almost any size coffee cup, bottle or tumbler for easy on-ride access. - Secure: Stretch grip holds your beverage on bumpy rides - Flexible Design: Fits any size beverage - Construction: Precision molded from thermoplastic and stainless hardware - Easy Installation: Thumb screw and rubber shims fit easily on any size handlebar
The Ultimate Drink Holder! ABC – ANY BOTTLE CAGE! Fits almost any bottle, cup, or container 2 1/4" to 4 3/4". Turn knob to tighten and turn to loosen. Crank it down so drink won't come out or set to desired interference fit for easy in or easy out. - Handlebar, frame, and seat post adapters available.
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. - 27 grams
Zipp's SL Speed Carbon Bottle Cage features an ultra-light (18g) design engineered for flexibility and strength. Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the SL Speed cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free. - NEW! Stealth black bottle color. Match your black Torpedo Bottle or kit-match your bike! - Carbon cage securely grips bottle - Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance - 50% Less Drag than round bottles - Special XLAB Hi-Grip Deep Pocket carbon cage
Replacement Spare Bottle for Aero TT System - BPA free - High grip sides - Aero-weenies rejoice with 50% less drag than round bottles - Ideal 20oz (590ml) capacity for a gel/water mix - Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance - 20 oz (590mL)
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
- High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool - Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching - Capacity: 20oz (600ml)
Low-cost nylon composite mount with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more grip force than original model! - Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration - Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides - Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike - Carry repair kit with XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers - Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility - Low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle - Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level Worry-free bottle security - High-gripping XENON cages tout approx 8lbs (3.6 kg) cage grip force – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention - Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration Easy storage upgrades readily available - Add an XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage! - Multi-Strike Repair Holder easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB Air Strike CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta 200 mounts on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Our most popular single rear carrier includes Xlab's Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle. It mounts to most standard metal-rail saddles (for carbon rails, purchase the optional Delta Adapter). For a complete system, purchase the optional X-Strike Inflation Kit and store up to 4 CO2 cartridges.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
Page 1 of 7 Next page