Electric bikes let you ride farther, faster, with less sweat in Denver's heat. These bikes feature pedal-assist power, meaning they ride like a bike, but better.
Most are governed to 20 mph (class I) but we do stock some 28 mph (class III) eBikes if you have a need for speed. Class I eBikes can be ridden on all Denver-Metro streets and paths, including Jefferson County parks. Class III eBikes can only be ridden on surface streets.
Smiles for MilesSmall in size but big on smiles, the NBD is an easy-to-ride, ultra-low step e-bike that's comfy and welcoming—just like your favorite bike should be. Whether you're a seasoned rider or just thinking about your first e-bike, or whether you're doing a quick grocery run or setting off on a new adventure with your kid, the NBD will bring a smile to your face.
What Makes it a P8i?
- Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% supportt
- Bosch PowerPack 400 powers long trips, commutes, and journeys
- Shimano® Nexus 8-speed internal hub
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when carrying cargo and riding fast
- Ultra-low 39 cm (15.4”) standover height means gentle, low steps are all that’s required to get on and go
- Ultra-low center of gravity improves balancing and maneuvering when riding with kids through parks and narrow streets
- Fits riders 147 - 190 cm (4'10" - 6'3")
- Gaia Rack is certified to carry up to 27 kg (60 lbs) and works with many child seats
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork have undergone the EFBE Tri-Test to the 140 kg (309 lbs) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight