Electric bikes let you ride farther, faster, with less sweat in Denver's heat. These bikes feature pedal-assist power, meaning they ride like a bike, but better.
Most are governed to 20 mph (class I) but we do stock some 28 mph (class III) eBikes if you have a need for speed. Class I eBikes can be ridden on all Denver-Metro streets and paths, including Jefferson County parks. Class III eBikes can only be ridden on surface streets.
- Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% support
- 1x8-speed Shimano Altus groupset with trigger shifter
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Fits riders 150 - 195 cm (4’11” - 6’5”) tall, with adjustable seatpost and Speedlifter stem (no tools required)
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight