Ski and Board Tuning
Yes, we tune skis and snowboards!
Our team of friendly, professional mechanics are equipped with all of the best tools and expertise to tune your skis and snowboards. We tune each ski and board individually, one at a time to make sure nothing is overlooked. All of our tunes include an all-temp wax, ironed on hot so it saturates your base. Then our mechanics scrape and brush the base by hand before hand-sharpening, polishing, and finally de-tuning each edge.
Service Timeline and Procedures
Approximate ETAs for service:
- Highlands: 1 week
- City Park: 1 - 1.5 weeks
However, we don't need your skis for the entire time.
- Option 1: Come by any time for an estimate. We'll inspect your skis for damage, recommend service, and schedule a later date to drop them off for service.
- Option 2: Set an appointment for drop-off. Text us with your contact info, your ski's brand and color, and the service you'd like done, and we'll respond with the next available service date. Then you drop off your equipment off at any point before your service is due.
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte ski/board repairs if you're in need of a minor fix. We strive to complete your ski tuning quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
A la Carte Services
- Wax Only - $25 (includes edge deburr)
- Base Welds (the best way to patch a big core shot) - $40
- Top Sheet Epoxy - $15 to $40
- Base Grind - $15
- Edge Repair - by quote only
At this time, we DO NOT mount or adjust bindings.